Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu

Malingos ยท 2020-08-23 22:18

Any good leads on komatsu manual downloads? Getting ready to rebuild one on a D155AX-6

Replies5
  1. #1bam19682020-08-24 01:23

    I don't know about downloads but Ebay has some on disc and regular book ones as well

  2. #2epirbalex2020-08-24 05:23

    https://en.av-gk.ru/catalog/komatsu/ parts book that may help , free to use

  3. #3Chisumtrail2020-08-24 13:22

    Scribd has for serial number 80001 and up you can download.

  4. #4epirbalex2020-08-24 17:55

    https://en.av-gk.ru/catalog/komatsu/d155a-6c/ There is a little search tab , looks like most Komatsu's are there . I was wanting a paper parts book , agent told me I can purchase one for $ 200 NZ or use the link free . Your motor will be on the first page , SAA6D30C .

  5. #5Malingos2020-09-18 13:25

    Hey guys thanks for the info, sorry I m getting back to yall so late. Well I did start the rebuild process and I have looked at the link you shared epirbalex, thanks. I am going to look and download a repair manual with torque specs and all.