Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu control valves

Nicho77 · 2023-06-01 16:15

I have a d20a-6 dozer with leaking hydraulic controls. I was told could not repair, does anyone have any experience with this. It’s leaking on the top where it connects with rod. Any help would be appreciated

Replies5
  1. #1epirbalex2023-06-01 17:27

    I doubt that it could not be repaired and cheaply , here's a link to your tractor parts . You may have to search around a bit . Sounds like O rings have failed WORK EQUIPMENT VALVE (FOR POWER ANGLE POWER TILT DOZER) (1/2) D21A-6 S/N 60001-UP Komatsu Part catalog k-part.777parts.org

  2. #2Nicho772023-06-01 17:35

    Thanks for the advice. I’ll definitely check that out.

  3. #3Dave Neubert2023-06-01 19:15

    there are o rings that seal the control spools you just remove spool and install new o ring in the groove in the body

  4. #4joe--h2023-06-01 19:20

    Sounds like you might be new to hydraulics. Clean clean clean before you start taking it apart. Keep the dirt out of it or you'll be reeeeeeeeeal sorry later. Joe H

  5. #5tpitt2023-06-03 01:32

    I repaired mine. Don't remember where I got the parts from, but they are repairable.