Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu controls

qcfarmer ยท 2011-08-11 15:11

We recently rented a komatsu pc120-6 and were wondering if there was a way to switch the controls so that they are the same as our back-hoe (new holland 575e) thank you --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Replies6
  1. #1posthoorn2011-08-12 15:49

    if the levers are ppc controlled you can swap the hoses

  2. #2MrKomatsu2011-08-12 18:27

    yes there is a procedure......ifyou can wait till monday i will get them and tell you.....call me @281-732-6719 my name is Ed

  3. #3John C.2011-08-12 21:34

    Hopefully I have attached a photo showing the manifold behind the cab that that pilot hoses attach to and a drawing that shows which pilot goes where. There are hoses coming from the cab on one side and the other side has hoses going to the main control valve. If you change hoses make sure you do the ones on the main control valve side of that stack. Good Luck!

  4. #4John C.2011-08-12 21:43

    I can't get the image to work on here. I'll try a different way later on. John C.

  5. #5qcfarmer2011-08-13 06:10

    Thanks every one. Man is it confusing! I know what I want it to do but it just doesn't do it! Now I'll be messed up in both machines --- - Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6tool_king2011-08-13 13:32

    John C the attachment file you posted works .I just downloaded it.