Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D155AX-5

Cedarvale1 · 2025-09-02 17:51

Morning, I’ve a 155ax-5 and am having a bogus fault come up on the dash. E0431 comes up which is a low water level alarm on other Komatsu machines such as the 275 and 375 I believe. Has anyone else had this drama that can point me in the right direction to chase a run through maybe on a wiring harness or direct me to another picture of this. The machine runs and operates as normal without derating, buzzer cancel stops to buzzer and sometimes after a couple of seconds it goes away other times it may stay on for 5 minutes or so before disappearing. Other times I can operate all day 10-12hrs without it appearing. It’s one of those things that’s more annoying than anything. Anyway cheers and thanks in advance legends.

Replies0

No replies yet.