Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D21-A7 hydrostat slow turning

bgleich ยท 2014-04-17 09:09

Hi everyone, I have a mid 90's Komatsu D21-A7 (gray market) dozer. If my wife told me I had to sell everything but I could keep one piece of equipment, this would be the piece I keep. As a finish dozer, it's amazing and it runs so good it makes me scratch my head at times. A new problem is developing that has me baffled. Turning to the right has slowed. Then moving back and forth or turning left, you had better have the idle down or your seatbelt on! Very quick and very responsive to the joystick. But when turning to the right, it is slow and getting slower. This was not the case 15-20hrs ago. The only thing new, I had it in to be serviced and had ALL fluids and filters changed from the finals to the motor. Any thoughts, suggestions or troubleshooting ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Bob

Replies0

No replies yet.