Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu d21p-6 steering clutch issue

akajun · 2022-05-22 12:01

I’ve had this machine for a year now The guy I got if from replaced both steering clutches over the years the left one is older and never pushed as strong as the right side. Not bad but when pushing it vered left a bit just disengaging the right straightened it up. The left side was always hard to brake but I adjusted the left brake and it was doing ok Now the left side pushes intermittent and if I pull the right lever the left stops too. I can pul both levers in and out and the left will engage If both levers are forward it still pushes well but again slightly to the left as akways I plan to pull the left clutch but anything else I should look for? Throw out bearings? Clutch levers? Clutch actuation cylinder ? Pins and linkages? Seals? is there anything that connects the two levers that would cause this?

Replies0

No replies yet.