Trying to work on this D275 and the torque converter is showing no inlet pressure going to it, but yet the machine runs fine. Eventually the engine and transmission but overheat almost at the same time and rate. I cannot figure out why I am not getting any pressure readings, but the machine runs normal. Any ideas?
You must be testing the wrong place, any photos of the Tractor and the Test point you are using???
I used these test points
Welcome aboard , have you checked to see if the tube to the testing point has been dis-connected and plug put in its place like most testing points . I wonder at the wisdom of having half a dozen small tubes all heading to a testing manifold all subject to bumps , wear . Nice looking dozer
I like Komatsu dozers, especially the 375. Okay so what does the shop manual say? That photo means nothing to us not well versed in those machines. There is no description of what those test points test. Your manual should tell you what test port to use and what the reading should be. It should also have some sort of trouble shooting chart to follow. When I ran into problems I walked into the dealers service department and picked brains. Not too proud when I need to get something fixed and I don't have all the information.