Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu d31p 16. Serial number 49718. Engine serial number 4d105-3

DAvidw ยท 2014-07-02 16:39

Brand new to forum as of 2 hrs ago. Just retired and looking for info on this unit. Use is for finishing landscaping and tree removal/brushing - only couple of acres of smaller spruce and poplar trees. You will not find a more inexperienced person on this site . Any replies will be greatly appreciated. Located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Questions are: 1. Approx year of manufacture? Allegedly has approx 4,000 hrs. Previously owned by farmer ( now deceased, unit sat around for 4 years) and construction company in British Columbia before farmer. 2. Best site to locate manuals for machine. Operator, parts service manuals 3. Root rake. Any advice and/ or where I could locate a rake? New or used. 4. Parts. Any unusual difficulties in locating parts? My nephew is a mechanic therefore I believe I have the install part covered off assuming I can find the parts. If by chance there is someone from Alberta will same unit, I would welcome the opportunity to chat if person is agreeable. As noted above any replies / advice would be greatly appreciated. I will promise not to ask a bunch of dumb questions ( not including above and will spend some time getting more familiar with site and posts/info already on site. Thank you.

Replies0

No replies yet.