Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D31P-16 Track Adjuster Parts?

trganey ยท 2013-05-02 14:27

My brother has a D31p-16 that is in need of track adjuster parts and was wondering if someone here could suggest places where I might could find them at a reasonable price. Also, is there aftermarket parts available and if so is there any particular brand that I need to stay away from? Thanks in advance for you time and consideration. TR

Replies4
  1. #1KomatsuUsedOz2013-05-07 03:51

    Hi trganey, Try Rex below, he deals in used and new parts for Komatsu machines, he is a top bloke too. Tell him Brodie sent you: REX PAYNE SPECIALIZED PARTS AND EQUIPMENT LLC 140 CONWAY BLACK ROAD SPARTANBURG S.C. 29307 CELL 404-606-5599 OFFICE 864-579-4900 FAX 864-579-4770 EMAIL [email protected] SKYPE rexp065

  2. #2trganey2013-05-08 08:03

    Thanks for the reply! I'll give him a call today.

  3. #3Dr. Dozer2013-05-08 08:31

    I'm not sure if there are any aftermarket parts for the -16 series. I know there are for the -18 and 20 but those are differnt than that earlier 16.We have one of those machines here that came in recently if you ever need anything. Rex is a good guy too,we trade with him regularly.

  4. #4trganey2013-05-08 10:44

    Thanks!