Display code DD12KA Display screen goes blank and shuts movement of machine down. Need help troubleshooting problem.
Are there any Komatsu guys on here or just mainly Cat? 80 views and no replies
Lot of older gents and too few of these machines in the industry for a base of experience. We had so few problems with the small rice burners when I was working for the dealers that we never saw them again after the delivery checks were finished. You are going to need a service manual.
I'm not sure if this applies to your machine but that code on a D65EX-15 is a disconnect in the shift up switch. IIRC when I had this code come up I don't recall the screen going blank. But the problem ended up being a wire being broke in the steering handle. Actually it was just below the steering handle at it's pivot point. I would assume that code would be the same for all models of dozers but I don't know that for sure. Good Luck
as said before more than likely a broken wire under the control lever. info here..
lift up the boot around the f-n-r lever, open up the clear tube over the wires and odds are one off the wires got caught on the corner of the block that the lever is bolted to and ripped the wires, very, very very common. just give the wires a little pull, on ocasion the wire wont be severed but the copper core will be.