Newbe here so be gentle, I just moved from an Allis HD4 to a D31S-17 so this pedal steer is a little new to me. But I think I've got a problem, the steering clutches don't seem to release, it doesn't want to turn without dragging or locking a brake, the motor doesn't pull down like it's working unless I ease into both pedals which I would think would just release the clutches. I read on another post here something about actuating forks breaking? Is there an inspection cover to check this or should I be trying something else first? [just changed the fluids] Thanks for any help
So I got the power washer out and cleaned things up so I could see what was or wasn't happening. What I found was that [with tractor running], was that when I depressed a pedal, the plunger that is under the valve, that I guess go into the steering clutch housing doesn't move, either pedal, either side. So would this be a pump problem? Where do I check the pressures at? I haven't had much luck finding a manual for this yet, so, yes, I'm kinda lost