Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu D39PX-21A Hydraulic problems

sbx6593 ยท 2018-05-12 20:18

kinda new here, but needing some help before i lose a lot of money, I have a komatsu D39PX-21A that has been running fine. I changed the charge filter about 10 machine hours ago. now all the hydraulics have stopped working.. when i changed the filter i did not see any metal in the filter. if the damper coupling goes out is there some way to tell that it is bad? I did notice a few machine hours ago that when i released the park brake and started to drive forward i would get a little vibration that would last for about 10 to 15 seconds. I have worked on some older machines but never worked on a hydrostat machine. Can anyone please help me out.. looked into trading it in and they tell me that they would only give me 10,000 for the machine. when i know that the engine and final drives are worth more than that lol

Replies0

No replies yet.