I've got the left turning brake adjusted a bunch tighter that the right on, but it is still weak turning left. I've tried to look the turning control valve up on komatsu parts online but I can't find it. I suspect it is in the travel control folder, and it wont open for me. I see I have a little leak out of one hose. Anyone know if I can adjust this valve somehow?
So I went to unload the dozer and the line that was leaking came off. It dumped the transmission fluid. It appeared to be some sort of quick connect. I slipped it back into place and twisted the collar to get it to stay put. I put enough back in to get it off the trailer and the left brake seems better. Could that line have been the issue or is being low on trans fluid letting the brake grab better?