Trying to fix this but it’s giving me problems. Didn’t have an o- ring in my kits to match so I made one with my loctite o-ring kit but still leaks. I can feel some ware with my finger but not sure if it’s too much. When I go to town I will try to find fatter o-ring but if that does not work could one get a speedy sleeve to tighten things up? Thanks
Ended up dropping an o-ring and washer into the fitting that threads up into the oil cooler. Tried my homemade o-ring again….put it back together and no leak. O-ring is sitting a couple mills off the original spot. Sent E-mail to SMS Komatsu parts guy in Calgary to see if he could find me the fitting just incase this did not work. He said he had to call Komatsu because he didn’t have anything on it. Not many of these machines left out their.