I'm having some issues with my dozer air conditioning the drain pan for the condensation is plugged up with dirt and it can not drain. How do I get to that to clean. Also the vent dont put out much velocity do you think that I need to clean the evaporator? Any help would be great.
rk, Try this before you go any deeper. First, when you say the drain pan is plugged with dirt, I hope you mean the drain tube is plugged with dirt. If that is the case, and if you can find the drain tube at its exit point (under or behind the cab perhaps) then blow some low pressure compressed air through it to clear it. Next, I assume the machine has an AC filter somewhere around the cab. Clean it out. Good luck
Komatsu d65 I cleaned the cab filters and found the discharge lines. The lines were in the belly pan and had about 6 inches of mud in them so we cut them off to get them out of the belly pan. I took a 3 foot copper line and stuck it up the discharge line as far as I could at the end of the reach it had mud in it also so looks like I will need to go deeper. Thanks for the info though.