Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu d65e-6 parts

Racenitro ยท 2009-12-01 09:01

Looking for some used track bottom rollers.... Also need to know where I can purchase a New Fue Shut Off Solenod for the NH220 Cummins...Mine decided to quit half way up the ramps loading it... Checked with John at Chartrand in So. Illinois...they don't have any... Do rollers from anything else fit? He was not sure....

Replies7
  1. #1smoothoperator2009-12-01 22:12

    Sorry, can't help w/ your roller problem, but the rock and dirt magazine/paper should have someone parting out a 65 that could help you. I'm not familiar with the age of your machine. Komatsu parts books just confuse me and make me want to close my eyes and take a nap. I don't know for sure if the fuel shutoff solenoid is the same on a U.S. made NH220, but if it is, it should be available from almost any implement dealer that has sold Cummins powered equipment, or any truck shop that still services the PT fuel system. I'm guessing you know this, but you can manually open the fuel valve by turning in the little knobbed screw (in)coveniently located behind the normal tach drive location. Good Luck. smoothoperator

  2. #2QuickTrax2009-12-02 08:37

    Racenitro, I do not show any other rollers that will interchange for your machine. The Berco #'s are KM116 and KM117. I had a set of used rollers but we sold them a couple months ago. Sorry. QuickTrax

  3. #3Racenitro2009-12-02 17:47

    Thanks for the info.... Smoothoperator.... THe little knob is a PIA to get to....to turn on and off the fuel.... Quicktrax...thanks for the numbers...curious ....approx price...

  4. #4QuickTrax2009-12-02 21:14

    I will send you a pm

  5. #5Racenitro2009-12-04 10:17

    Would a manual for a D65E-8 cover most of the non engine items of a D65E-6? I am looking for a manual and found one for the -8. Thanks

  6. #6profor2012-02-15 23:35

    I have a d65E-6 im parting out and scrapping in a week, ran great but the engine cooked, need parts or the whole machine let me know, $6000 [email protected]

  7. #7farmdozer652012-02-26 17:01

    Did anyone find a book on the D65E-6? Anyone know anything about the cold start on a D65E-6?