hi guys i have a problem with my 1990 d65p8 swampy ..it wont steer to the right...when you pull the lever right back it starts to steer then it lets go...like the brake is being applied & then not..its very shuddery and jerky and not good...im scared something is going to break...i have put in a new steering pump & filters & cleaned the strainer & new 20w50 oil...and i have adjusted the brake bands which did help for a short time..any clues thanks
sounds more like a clutch release problem than a break problem
I’ve got a 31p-21 it had steering issues. I figured it out after watching the steer linkage on top of transmission. They weren’t always moving the same amount. The shaft they ride on was corroded. I cleaned it up and applied never seize plus tapped it and added zerk fitting. Just a thought don’t know how yours is made!