Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu dozer Parts and Operation/maintenance manuals

flemfit ยท 2011-10-13 02:34

Cleaning up the office and have many Komatsu PARTS and Operators/maintenance manuals available. All are unused and in English unless otherwise marked. Let me know if you are interested. When they are gone they are goneeeee. I also have various Komatsu excavator Parts and Operation/maintenance manuals listed in excavator section. There will also be dozens of boxed die-cast models listed in 'model' forum ranging from DEERE-kobelco-komatsu-case- massey ferguson etc KOMATSU BULLDOZER OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE MANUALS FOR: D20A,P,PL,PLL-6;D21A,E,P,PL-6;D20P-6A,D21P-6A,6B ($30) D20AG,PL,PLL-7,D21A,AG-7,D20P,PG-7A/D21PG-7A ($50) D31E,P,PL,PLL-18,D31P-18A,D37E,P-2 ($50) D31E,P,PL,PLL-20,D31P-20A, D37E-5, D37P-5A ($40) D20A,PL,PLL-7,D21A-7,D20,21P-7A ($50) D21A,P,PL-5,D21P-5A ($35) D20AG,PL,PLL-7,D21A,AG,AG-7,D20P,PG-7A/D21PG-7A ($50) D21A,P,PL-5,D21P-5A ($35) KOMATSU DOZER PARTS BOOK: D21A-5,D21P-5,D21PL-5 ($60) D20A-6,D21A-6 ($80) D20A-5,D20P-5,D20PL-5,D20PLL-5 ($80) D20P-6,D21P-6 ($80) D20P,PG-7A,D21PG-7A ($80) D31P-20A ($80) D20AG-7,D21A,AG-7 ($60) D31P-18 ($135) Die cast Dozer models available are: Bulldozer: Komatsu 1/60 size. Amphibian dozer Made in Japan. Rare and amazing machine! Komatsu Bulldozer D475A by Replicars corporation, Made in Japan.

Replies5
  1. #1JimInOz2011-10-13 16:52

    Any D31S-16 books there?

  2. #21stkom2011-11-17 23:38

    Hi flemfit I'm glad someone is out there preserving these books! I'm new to heavy machines. I bought a 1974 Komatsu D20s-3 track loader. What a blast I have been having with it but I think in the near future I will need a service/maintenance manual. Do you know anywhere or anyone that may know how I could find this manual. I have tried contacting different places and mechanics in the states and in Ontario where I live to no avail. Any help would be encouraging and cost isn't my first concern obviously.

  3. #3RonP2011-12-30 21:18

    G'Day Flemfit, I'm interested in the manuals for the D21A, how do I contact you? Also do you have anything for a JCB 214S?

  4. #4shovelman2016-05-20 16:39

    I'm in need of a service manual for a Komatsu D20P-5. It is serial number 50531. Thanks in advance!

  5. #5rslawson2016-07-10 16:32

    Still have any manuals for D20S