Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Undercarriage

Trashman ยท 2011-10-12 12:52

Need to know where I can buy aftermarket rails and sprockets for a John Deere 450.

Replies12
  1. #1buckfever2011-10-12 18:49

    berco, is a good place to start

  2. #2monkey2011-10-12 19:07

    I went through Quicktrax on here, great guy to deal with

  3. #3dirtmonkey2011-10-12 19:08

    Quick Trax in Houston. Look him up , he's a member on the forum

  4. #4willie592011-10-12 19:09

    I contacted Quick Trax of Texas and they gave me a better quote on undercarriage parts than HeavyQuip did. Boss just hasn't pulled the trigger to do the order. Give them a shot. http://www.bulldozertracks.com/

  5. #5guest2011-10-12 19:13

    Another vote for Brad at Quick Trax ,stand up folks

  6. #6U/C Matchmaker2011-10-12 19:35

    Brad is great but i would definitely ask for Berco

  7. #7mitch5042011-10-12 21:22

    well, dang, I hate to be just parrotting all these people, But, my dealings w/ Brad at Quik trax have been great.

  8. #8MrKomatsu2011-10-12 21:54

    Qtot all the way.....................

  9. #9mitch5042011-10-12 22:41

    Hey now, Mr K, I think you are biased.

  10. #10QuickTrax2011-10-13 16:19

    Gentleman, I appreciate the good words. I enjoy helping you good folks but my wife says I spend too much time with you fellas. I told her she needs to find a hobby. QuickTrax

  11. #11Trashman2011-10-17 11:13

    Thanks to all who responded, hopefully we are going to be able to get what we need and get this little machine running again.

  12. #12invisabledog2012-01-08 16:41

    Looking for reasonably priced chains for my 955H 60A. My rails are at 75% worn and although my pins and bushings have not been turned, some are worn thru. I already purchased a pair of v track sprocket rings. Hoping Brad sees this. wanted to start a new thread but I'm still a probie.