Hello everyone! I have a question regarding Komatsu GD655-3C. The grader arrived for repairs with a faulty gearbox (I only used 2nd forward and 1st reverse) and wiring problems (the display was showing errors). I removed the gearbox and replaced everything I found that wasn't working (many discs were burned out, and the shafts seals were blackened due to the heat). A nice touch: Komatsu uses discs of the same size in the gears package (!), which greatly simplifies their search and replacement The gearbox is ready and installed. Now about the electronic errors: The use service manual diagnosted mentions a faulty gearshift joystick. It's not repairable by default. The dealer offered to replace the joystick, but only with the main computer, and only with a new model (with the necessary adapters) – incredibly expensive! We repaired the joystick ourselves (by feel . The display came to life—it shows all gears correctly and displays no errors. However, there's no parking position indicator, which is a problem. The engine won't start (the main computer doesn't see the parking position). The question itself: Can I use a "parking" position cheat? Theoretically, it's not that difficult. Because there's no point in further repairing the joystick – I don't have an exact diagram for this particular malfunction...
No replies yet.