Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu mini excavator pc15r-8

Tompc15r-8 ยท 2015-03-08 13:05

Hi, I'm a newbie here and after an awful lot of searching think it's you guys will be the only ones who can help me. I recently purchased komatsu pc15r-8 mini excavator. All connections are out of the back of the fuse box and I just can figure out or find what colour wire goes back to which number. (1-11) Does anyone know or have a simple diagram that may help me please. Withered from trying to work this out!

Replies1
  1. #1fixou8122015-03-09 08:12

    Welcome to the Forum Lad ! "May the Good Lord take a liken to ya! " I typed in your model in Google with the word's fuse block after it then at the bottom clicked images and one of a several images was from just answer dotxcom You should print that out and familiar yourself with posting pictures of St Patrick's day pictures on this forum. I'll pray for you and tsu. As ever fixou812