Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Turbocharger Holset hx35w for my O&K RH 9.5

Pepe24 ยท 2015-03-08 09:09

Hello guys, I have a question ! I have to change turbocharger on my O&K RH 9.5 (2003 year,29.5 tons), its produced by Holset, model HX35W, does anyone know what is average price for him, in Croatia where I live, main suppliers ask about 3-4 000 euro for new one? Thats strange, couse I am watching on ebay where new one costs about 600 dollars, there are ads where writes its for Dodge RAM, does that turbo fit to my excavator it is same model (HX35W) I am not sure is there something different in this turbo, is it modificated for my excavator and that is the reason why is it more expensive or local dealers just want to rob me? Her is the data plate from my turbocharger! Sorry for my bad English and thank you for your future answers!

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2015-03-08 16:38

    The number you want is the Assy. number 3598701, or the customer number, in any case it's listed as either IVECO or EAA engine, updated number is 4041877. Here is a helpful page: http://www.melett.com/turbo-buildsh...=18929&check=80916c63cc3520955536d50e147a3b8b And another: http://www.kakapart.com/parts/holset-4041877.html And this company lists it for sale, though you may find it at a local truck parts supplier: http://www.turbo-baltija.com/shop/lt/turbokompresoriai/8312-4041877.html Do a bit of web searching, it seems to be a fairly common turbo. Good luck

  2. #2Pepe242015-03-08 18:24

    Thank you very much! :usa

  3. #3TrentNz2015-03-08 18:25

    I may be wrong but they may have different turbines for lower rpm usage as aposed to a car turbo which will spool out longer and at higher rpms