I have a PC80-3 that I recently got running, I had run the machine about 4 years ago for a short period and I remeber the auto-idle working at that time. Now that I have the machine running the auto idle does not work properly and the machine seem to be lacking power. I have changed the hydraulic filters, no improvment. Cycle time are very slow on the lift, although the track drive motors seem to be working good and drives plenty fast. The lift and crowd cylinders were leaking and I rebuilt them and the seals did show deterioration. I am concerned that it maybe possible for some pieces of the seals reaching the pump, is this possible? Would this cause the OLSS system to not function properly? Should I pull the relief valve and check to see if it is plugged? Hoping someone has some experience with these older systems, thanks so much.
No replies yet.