I need to find a water pump for my recently purchased PC 40-3. I called the local dealer today and they couldn't match the part # said the # had been changed or something to that effect. We are waiting for a call back from Komatsu to see if they can get me a new one. The dealer said they could get me parts to rebuild my old one. Which is a good option because I want to use the machine. So any advise on how to take the old water pump apart or where to locate a new one would be appreciated. PC 40-3 SN 7684 EN 3D94-2 # on water pump 6144-61-1110 Y 25 thanks
6144-61-1110 is a number of pump body http://www.komatsupartsbook.com/#/root/35850/5347355/5351331/5351372/5351374~zf364624.gif
Thanks for the link. I wound up purchasing the parts and fixing the old water pump. This is my first excavator after wanting one for ten years. I think its going to be a good lesson on what to look for before purchasing the machine I want. Parts seem to be hard to come by and expensive when you can get them. Thanks again. The machine is work ready so hopefully I can get some use out of it for the next few months.
the machine you used is very old one....