Hello. Ive been looking for a work shop manual for my 1994, KX71 but am not finding much. Does anybody here have a source for a digitized or paper one? Thanks. Jason
Do you need a specific topic? I have WSM for KX models but it's huge and on paper. SoifI you just needed a specifit topic I could scan it for ya. T
Hi T. I ended up buying a shop manual just recently. Thank you for the reply. Jason
Want the IPC?
Sure.
File is 2.62 MB (too large) You can PM me email if ya like.
Hi all, thanks for reading and apologies in advance if this is the wrong forum, but this is the closest thread I can find to a "manual" but does anyone have access or know where I can purchase a Kubota KX 71 operator manual? I recently acquired what looks like a early 90's version, and it appears the controls are different from modern KX 71 excavators. 1. There's a dipstick near your right foot when sitting in the excavator. Is this the hydraulic fluid level check? (because it is dry and there is a sight glass on the hydraulic tank. 2. Is this switch with no cover (push it and the light comes on) the glow plugs? When I push it, the glow plug indicator on EZ check doesn't come on 3. What do these pedals control?
The dipstick by your foot is probably for the swing motor, but I’m not 100% sure about that. The hydraulic oil should be in the middle of the sight glass when the stick is vertical to the ground with the bottom of the bucket flat on the ground. The switch is/was probably for lights. The glow plugs probably work if you turn the key counter clockwise, you may see the glow plug light illuminate, but you may not if the bulb is burnt out/glow plugs not working. The pedals- the one closest to the seat base may be for offsetting the boom right and left, the one up front is probably to activate the auxiliary hydraulics.