Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu parts

chambie · 2016-08-22 16:43

Hello, I am rebuilding the engine on a 1987 D-37P-2 The engine is a 6d95L serial #46337. I am looking for connecting rods, also a place to get either new or rebuilt injectors. Not having much luck finding them on my own. Anyone have any suggestions ? Also looking for new head bolts. Thanks in advance. Lindsay

Replies6
  1. #1bam19682016-08-26 08:53

    Have you looked on ebay? There seem to be quite a few listings for that motor on there.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2016-08-26 09:35

    Injectors should be EASY.. they should just be Bosch injectors and rebuildable at any fuel shop.. probably for less than exchange injectors off the web. We order Kommy parts from LINDER

  3. #3chambie2016-08-26 21:03

    i have, there are parts there, i'd like to find a complete set of rods if i could. some stuff is coming out of China…. not sure i wanna buy from overseas !!

  4. #4chambie2016-08-26 21:05

    Thanks !! I wasn't sure what make they are, i'll keep checking to find someplace to see about getting them rebuilt ! Thanks !!

  5. #5Brodiesel2016-08-27 21:12

    Honestly I would just buy new ones from China, rods that is. Just double check fitment of everything, I did just get some (I think Chinese) Kubota parts and one of the piston sets had a piston pin that was too long, somebody packed it wrong I guess.

  6. #6chambie2016-08-28 08:37

    I may end up king that Brodiesel