Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu password

sidnei campos ยท 2019-07-28 20:24

I'm a PC 138-8 the operator changed the engine start password and left the company, someone has the procedure to get the panel

Replies3
  1. #1John C.2019-07-28 21:06

    I believe you go through the service menu to get to that. Hold down the number 4 button and then press 1, 2, 3. When you let up on the 4 button it will shift to service and you can follow the menu selections.

  2. #2sidnei campos2019-07-28 23:04

    when i turn on the key the panel asks for a password is this password i need to change,

  3. #3John C.2019-07-29 00:57

    I'm not sure on the Dash 8 machines but it used to mean someone put a password in and there is nothing you can do without it. Someone working on that model might know better than me. Try the service menu first and if that doesn't work you could be out of luck.