Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu Pc-120 6 Boom and Stick replacements

Jeff GRS ยท 2013-10-02 15:48

Would anyone know where I can get a stick and boom for a PC 120-6? I would like to rebuild the units and switch them out with our machines that are currently in service. Unfortunately, with our current machines the bushings and even the barrel stock is in really bad shape where they will have to be cut out and rebuilt and of course I can't afford the down time. I have looked on equipment trader and machinery trader with no luck. Anything located in the midwest would be great. Thanks, Jeff

Replies4
  1. #1JBGASH2013-10-02 22:18

    Try Road Builders in Kansas City, KS they have a large selection of used items for sale

  2. #2jofc2013-10-02 23:02

    Try H & R parts out of Buffalo but have warehouses in a few places.

  3. #3John C.2013-10-02 23:13

    Fraley Tractor 1850 Grant Rd, East Wenatchee, WA 98802 (509) 884-7117 These guys wreck a lot of machines and might have what you need.

  4. #4Jeff GRS2013-10-03 11:16

    Thanks. I will check them out