Hi all I’m new here I’ve got desperate My dad has a komatsu pc130 which has a few issues so first of all I will give you a background on what has been happening The machine would intermittently not start have nothing but dad being a old farmer hot wired it to the starter to start it but then he had no electric throttle etc I looked into this and found a problem with the R terminal on the alternator not supplying a earth to allow to start so got that fixed and the machine now starts but still no throttle Went back to the machine a few days later and every thing worked as it should which was great but short lived after using it a few times it went to starting but no dash lights or throttle I’ve had a look and the throttle actuator is trying to do what it should but seems to not have enough power not sure if it’s related to the dash problem or not All fuses are fine On the bottom mirror for the control unit the far left light is solid red and the other unit has H2 followed by 14 then 18 Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Paul
No replies yet.