Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rear main seal installer Hitachi/isuzu

Mobilewrench ยท 2023-09-13 20:31

I need to do a rear main on a ZX225. The installer is called out in the shop manual as 5-8840-9025-0. Quick internet search doesn't come up with any matches. I probably have the machine serial number in the truck, but the engine info would have to wait for me to get back by the machine. The dealer was supposed to come up with the installer when I ordered the seal 6 weeks ago. Today their answer is we don't have it and I think that is where they lose interest in my problems.

Replies7
  1. #1uffex2023-09-14 04:18

    Good day Please see attached. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2mg23612023-09-14 05:12

    Looks like it is available here .

  3. #3Mobilewrench2023-09-14 17:03

    My engine is a 6bg1t

  4. #4STEFANO2023-09-15 11:39

    Hi Mobilwrench, I send you Part Manual for ISUZU 6BG1TRD03. Regards

  5. #5Mobilewrench2023-09-19 19:51

    Thanks guys. Both those parts books list the seal I have. But I am looking for the seal installer tool

  6. #6heymccall2023-09-19 19:56

    Post #3, with the pretty picture, has the installation tool.

  7. #7heymccall2023-09-20 01:05

    J-43282 should be the tool.