Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc 130 – 7 travel problems

red-diesel ยท 2020-09-10 04:31

travel is very slow but when the slew is operated the travel is good any ideas? TIA red diesel

Replies4
  1. #1Vetech632020-09-10 07:32

    You need a John C or FWF rescue. There is a couple of other guys that I consider experts on Komatsu stuff also. Please provide your complete model and serial number.

  2. #2red-diesel2020-09-10 09:13

    pc 130-7 k sn72788 thanks red diesel

  3. #3red-diesel2020-09-11 04:50

    one other thing I noticed yesterday when the machine was travelling slow the pump pressure was on relief as soon as the swing was operated and the tracks were going fast the pressure dropped to 190 bar hope you got some suggestions red diesel

  4. #4John C.2020-09-11 11:06

    That's not a problem I've ever heard of before. I saw your post yesterday and have been running it through the brain cells and they are old and tired. I would suggest starting at the basics before anything else. Check the return filters for debris, check for fault codes on the monitor panel. Get into the diagnostic program and check pressures and such. Does the high pressure only happen when the machine is traveling? Does the machine travel straight in both directions. Is one track weaker than the other?