Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC-150lc -6k What do you think of them?

Silveroddo ยท 2012-03-01 10:37

Anyone owned or run one of these machines? Its a 1998 model w/ 5500 hrs, the boom looks a little different to me (small) but I was told it was ordered with a longer main boom, so thats maybe whats throwing me off. First time I looked at it it wasnt running right ( winter fuel issues, not scared of it as long as he can clear it up) and I wasnt able to run it. Planning to look at it again, anything a person should be looking at? U/C was assessed at 80% 300 hrs ago by a dealer (has paperwork) has two buckers, a 42" and 60" No quick couple or hydraulic thumb, has a cheap manual thumb on it. I'd say its in original condition, the couterweight isnt beat to heck and the side doors only have a minor ding. Seeing them on machinery trader for $32-$40k, Are they still worth around 32-35 in good shape? Or is a guy better off spending more money? I like the size, trying to find some info on what its lifting capabilities are (Big enough to swing a 1 yard concrete bucket?) Any info or opinions are appreciated Thanks

Replies0

No replies yet.