Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

New Komatsu Pc2000-8

Dr Komatsu ยท 2012-03-01 18:07

A pic of a new Pc2000-8 we are assembling just now.

Replies14
  1. #1buckfever2012-03-01 19:36

    I wonder how fast I could dig a foundation with that?

  2. #2WRS_Mark2012-03-01 21:56

    Nice rig.

  3. #3EarthwurmJurm2012-03-02 04:44

    I wonder how well you could trim sub grade with it?

  4. #4excavator2012-03-02 12:25

    I'd like to see some closeup pictures of the service truck. Looks interesting.

  5. #5Ozboc2012-03-02 20:33

    could i borrow this for a few weeks ??

  6. #6alco2012-03-02 21:01

    Now that's a nice little hoe right there!

  7. #7buckfever2012-03-04 19:22

    Not to worried to much about final grade. More worried about the houses next door:tong

  8. #8jey_c2012-03-05 10:24

    Beautifull machine,tell us your impression once yu finish assembly and you try it. By the way nice customer support truck

  9. #9Ross2012-03-06 00:01

    Nice looking machine .. Although the 2000's & 4000's are junk ... Not a Demag machine like the 3000's etc Nice 75 DAF as well .. Got a Hiab on it? Who you working for? Marubeni?

  10. #10lozenger19672012-03-25 16:05

    were you building that, and who for if you dont mind me asking

  11. #11WRS_Mark2012-03-25 17:30

    At least frost wouldn't be an issue...

  12. #12Accudraulics2012-03-28 21:54

    Great for use in the Sandbox with the boys. Nice service rig!

  13. #13Dr Komatsu2012-04-04 17:50

    Pics of Pc2000 in action

  14. #14thebaz2012-04-04 21:04

    What, no side shift on the boom............. It would be pretty cool to operate that from new.