Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC 200-6 Swing brake stuck on

dieseldog5.9 ยท 2016-07-07 09:36

Komatsu PC200-6 the swing brake is stuck on, when the bypass toggle switch is turned on an swing lock is switched "off" fuse #1 blows. I changed the swing brake solenoid and no change. Questioning wether I changed the correct solenoid as I have no parts schematic and just tracing hoses.

Replies6
  1. #1Markomp2016-07-19 07:18

    what your e-mail ..I have manual of pc200-6

  2. #2RonaldJames2020-11-10 12:41

    Dieseldog, I am having the same problem with my PC200-6LC. What did you do to get this repaired? THANK YOU!

  3. #3Luchojry2022-10-06 23:15

    Hello, Markomp! Do you also have manual for pc120-6? Can i have some? Thank you

  4. #4Markomp2022-10-07 01:57

    yes what your email

  5. #5Luchojry2022-10-07 03:12

    Its " [email protected] " thanks a lot markomp.

  6. #6Luchojry2022-10-07 03:16

    Kindly please include also manual for pc60-7 if you have markomp. Thank you email is " [email protected] "