Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hundiai 320-lc7

Farmrboy ยท 2016-07-06 20:36

Just curious if these machines are a decent starter machine I can get a lot lower houred hundiai then a deere or cat but I'm curious is it a get what you pay for situation? I have a hundiai dealer 50 miles north and 50 miles south thanks

Replies3
  1. #1farmerlund2016-07-06 21:45

    I had a 1996 200lc hundai bought it used with around 3500hrs. Ran it for 5-6 years and put on 3000hrs. Never had much trouble with it mostly hoses and a few other little things. I was not doing high production with it, used around the farm and did some work as a side job. so waiting for parts or down time didn't bother me. closest dealer was 250 miles away. parts were reasonable price. I would not be afraid of buying another one.

  2. #2dirthog2016-07-07 09:47

    We have sold a lot of new ones in the last few years and been doing some work on the older ones they seem like a good machine. They in some cases are not quite as refined as some of the newer stuff but that is not always a bad thing.

  3. #3Farmrboy2016-07-08 19:21

    Thanks guys this is a 06 machine around 5000 hrs it would be for farm use and a little side work but not used everyday I'm going to probably go take a look