Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc 200 burned out display

Franco123456 ยท 2023-12-26 12:42

Good day all, excuse my spelling and grammar I am English but trying my best. I have a komatsu PC200-7 The Display monitor burnt-out completely . I got the machine running again with the dead monitor but the excavator is very slow and the rev doesn't go up when working , sometimes the excavator speeds up for an hour or two then it slows down again and sometimes the engine gets overload and stalls any idea how I can bypass the controller box or can there be an fault on the ecp or release value

Replies3
  1. #1mekanik2023-12-27 19:06

    The monitor burnt out? the magic smoke escaped or has the monitor lost power and is off? I am sure there will be a fuse box somewhere on the machine, I would start by looking for a failed fuse.

  2. #2Franco1234562023-12-29 04:12

    Smoke coming out of monitor with smell of burning wires

  3. #3mekanik2023-12-29 09:47

    Does not sound good. I would pull the monitor out and see if there is a harness behind it that burnt up.