i have installed new monitor on komatsu PC 210-8MO model ; monitor is showing l03 error code. Can anyone help me please
The code is an an alert pertaining to a system. You will need to get into the service menu and find the actual code. On the monitor panel there are some small numbers on the pad. You hold down on the number 4 and then press 1, 2, 3 in order. When you let up on the number 4 the panel will go to another menu that you can select the Abnormality function and it should take you to the actual code. Good Luck
Thanks for your reply I have done that already below are errors
After that I checked monitor on other working machine the error shows same....
I believe you can clear the codes while in that section of the menu by holding the 4 again and pressing 1,2,3 in order and if the reason for the code is gone, the code will clear when you let off the 4 key.
Thanks John Sir I will try this as you said... want to tell you one more thing the part number is different of monitor. Number change can be also reason for error?
Is the part number a lot different or just a couple of numbers?