What are they? Special to Komatsu I've been told. I took of 4 small lines that have flared fittings. Hose is like 3/8" size. Nothing local, so Dropped of fitting and hose end in Cites, They shipped them back. They put JIC fittings on. threads are loose, and flare different. ***. I had talked to the employee while I was there and explained they are not common JIC.
JIS not JIC. Do you have a parker store or Pirtek distributor near you.
The hose guy hosed you. I’m sorry. That goon probably left all the cuttings in the hose for you, too. Just to time-bomb the swash plate and slippers in your hydraulic pump. I’m kinda glad the hose didn’t fit because your next thread would have been about the $15k hydraulic pump you have to change.
Welcome to the HEF, Mr. Tazzerblue. Good to have you. BTW. Head over to the new member forum and tell us about yourself and the Komatsu 220. We can talk all about hoes and hoses.