Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc 27 MR-2

chiras411 ยท 2023-07-20 20:11

have a komatsu pc 27 mr-2 looking for a used engine

Replies4
  1. #1ChuckRock2023-07-20 22:38

    Good Evening, I cant help you with an engine unless you are in the northwest USA and want to buy it from a dealer but what you are looking for is - Komatsu 3D82AE-5M . Looks like you hail from Mexico - you may try contacting the Komastu DB in Texas - https://www.wpi.com or Power Motive in New Mexico depending if you are close to the states at all - https://www.powermotivecorp.com/

  2. #2chiras4112023-07-21 08:40
  3. #3chiras4112023-07-21 08:41

    thanks for tha actualy need used engine and im actualy n new mexico usa

  4. #4ChuckRock2023-07-21 11:07

    You could duplicate a request like this - https://supply.parts/request/view?id=279172 I have never used that site so I cannot comment on it at all. The engine is a Komatsu branded Yanmar 3D82AE-5M - so thats what you need, from what i can tell.