Hello All, I am not sure if this should be here or in the mini excavator section? I have this older machine. I have several issues with it that I really need to get on fixing. The oil in the swing motor keeps disappearing, but I cannot see where while running in the shop. I am guessing I will need to remove the swing motor and have it re sealed. Lots of other things I should deal with but they are fairly invovled. Does anyone know where I can find a complete set of factory repair manuals for this machine? I did not find any on a google search..... Any help is appreciated.
I'm usually one for trying to get this kind of stuff for free but I had hit a brick wall looking for stuff for my PC60-2. I ended up getting them from the guy at http://sudoremont.com.ua/english/katalog/komatsu/komatsu-07-2.htm He seems to have manuals for your model.