and you thought your hoe was big! I believe that is a D11 working beside it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oz3ZZl_bO4
awesome awesome. and wouldn't that be fun to play with. It looks like they are doing coal with it, no?
Yeah thats coal I wouldnt want to have that fuel bill a week or that machine payment! its working though its got to be making money for the guy.
very cool!
Dude...... she doesn't like it when I call her a hoe. I did that once before and she kicked me out of my own apartment for the night. I will ask her again gimmie a sec.... Ouch
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:falldownlaugh very good. Big or not, its so slow it would drive me nuts, reminds me of watching paint dry. This smiley is faster :slomo
Had a week on a cat 375 few years back, that was nearly as slow ..:bash 12 hours of it a day :Banghead
I strongly believe that every good operator should do at least 1 season on muckshift the education is priceless the experience something that will live with you forever, good, bad or indifferent I had that dream at 18yrs old to operate something big and yellow with Caterpillar on it :Banghead as you get older you learn that the bigger the hoe the bigger the ass of the dumptruck, rather like a lot of things in life I suppose. :drinkup
Trouble was, that did not learn me, i went up north to a open cast site at a delightful place called Grimesthorpe, just after that week onto a RH120,:beatsme, i spent 2 days on that, thats was double :Banghead:Banghead, but as you say it was an experience, one that i would not do again. Strangely enough the job they gave right after that RH120 was a 3.5 ton mini :drinkup.. bliss
True the bigger the hoe generally the slower it is..... BUT when you compare speed with our 375 and Hitachi 1100EX side by side the 375 is slower. Our 800 and 750 Deere's are faster, and so are the PC1250's we have. This morning I used the 385 again... I was strongly considering coming back tonight and swinging the bucket on the 385 through the cab of the 375!
Boy that is slow too slow and he better get his but in gear the trucks are backing up. I don't think that was a D11 the cab look to big compared to the rest of it D9 or maybe a D10 IMO
wow i thought a pc1800 was slow that thing looks painfull. then again he could have been one of them digger drivers who spend all day on the radio hassilin evryone else instead of just diggin.
wow... Imagine the fuel bill... Love to have work for that monster
Hey dirtman want to make a pond in one scoop? I think this makes "move a mountain in an afternoon" real.
I have to agree with you, ive spend a couple years on both 375's and a 1100 and they 375 was slower by far not just in comparion as far a tonnes per cycle, but cycle times in general. Although i ran a newly rebuilt 375 in arkansas that would out cycle a 330c 4 to 3.:usa
375 is old technology. I've seen them rebuilt using 385 priority control valves and sometimes pumps and they run wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better. Even still a good operator on a 375 can whack out a fair amount of dirt, you just have to know how to minimize your wasted movement and how to place your trucks/pile. I actually attribute me being smooth and fast on a machine due to the fact that I ran a 375 for a year before I got my 385 =) Using the exact same cycle technique I developed on the 375 I was keeping 7 40 ton rock trucks rolling with a 345C. (then again those things come with freakishly large cleanup buckets)
Welcome to HEF dude. You should have a laptop in that 385 you run right? Anyway post those pics for everyone to see already. :drinkup
I can't make threads until I post 3 times then wait an hour for the new anti spam bot script says I'm ok =p
Lol Sucks to be you I guess.
Make a thread for me so I can post it? LOL I found CS3 on my desktop, so I'm working on the animation now. Edit: Nevermind apparently I can make my own now. And I dont have illustrator so I can't make animations =( Edit again: Used to the old PS. Apparently CS3 you can animate without illustrator, stand by.
Windows > Animation
Smart ass!
I do web design when I am not in the cat.
Well that Big backactor looks brand new. Maybe the guys breaking it in slowly. You have to break big gear in. I bet this machine is like a time machine. Pull a lever then wait 3 seconds. Ross
Please refrain from posting personal messages in the forums and make use of the Private Messaging system for that purpose. Thanks.