Back with my Komatsu pc130-8 I just installed my hydraulic thumb cylinder and I'm here testing it out. The problem im getting is that when I use the controller for the 2-way attachment on the hand lever it stops working after a couple turns. The foot pedal [the attachment pedal for the breaker/hammer] keeps working, even after the controller on the hand lever stops. I have the system set to ATT (2-way attachment) mode. Does anybody know how I could get that fixed. It's not going to be fun operating my thumb with the foot pedal
Good day Im not terribly sure what you have or where you need to go, from what I interpret you have two hydraulics which you can operate without issue by the pedal on the floor. This is not so comfortable to control you are looking to control from the standard hand R.C.V. Is it that your switch to the hand held R.C.V. is primarily for hammer (One direction hydraulic supply), you can find information regarding thumb control go excatech.org > Library > Adapted applications. It is free and safe Kind regards Uffex
Thanks for trying to help. I found my problem. The wires for the hand lever controller were broken. I repaired them and it works excellent now. Thanks again