Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC138USLC-8

randymiller8864 ยท 2015-05-12 23:09

Looking for help with diagnostics, specifically, Error code(s), E15 and CA778...troubleshooting...Also which sensor is "spare engine speed ..."

Replies3
  1. #1randymiller88642015-05-12 23:12

    Just rebuilt and reinstalled engine, probably missed something simple, I hope, please reply, desperately need to repair ASAP. THANK YOU, RANDY 8864

  2. #2randymiller88642015-05-13 20:56

    I made a little progress with the error codes today...like the cam sensor is the "spare" engine speed sensor, but all the troubleshooting has not turned up a definite solution as of 7:50pm...continuity check good from can sensor plug to ECU....and it appears the sensor is functioning properly, but code will not go away on monitor....wondering if I need to access monitor to clear it, or is it selfclearing? I'm stuck.....help!, Next step would be short in harness or bad ECU Any input would be greatly appreciated.thanks

  3. #3DK882015-05-14 19:40

    pm me your email.