need to find out if anybody knows how to change the boom control to the right and the stick to the left. Right now its opposite.
Do you have pilot controls or rods and linkages?
i believe pilot controls
Good day, I recently purchased a pc 150LC-3 and changed the pilot controls over to John Deere style. It was easy by switching joy-stick pilot lines at the manifold behind the cab. I can send diagram if you still need info. Mike-HD6B-Dude
Maine HD6B Dude I would be interested if you can send me that diagram for the pattern change over.Please email it to [email protected] Thanks ED
Thanks Mike for the pilot diagram.
Hey guys I just bought a pc200lc-3 komatsu that I need to change the stick and boom controls also. I'm used to jd backhoe controls and my helper is also and we can hardly use it the way it is. I was wondering if the info you got for the 150 is same as the 200. I sue would like a picture of the hose connections. Thanks
I know on a pc-200 there is a valve behind the cab in the compartment where the air filter is to switch the controls
papa_twebb Download these links.Check out page 275 in the service manual is for a dash 6 manchine .Hopefully it will help it has a good drawing .Also look at the one for the 150lc.-3 http://www.4shared.com/document/CjZWzqK5/CEBD0010011.html http://www.4shared.com/photo/OyQ7g-2u/IMG_4697.html .
Good Day, Send me your email and I will attach the diagram. Mike [email protected]
behind the cab there is a junction block a tall block with switches and pilot lines on it. all you have to do is swap bucket and arm lines.
ok, I have the pc200lc-3 and the previous owner finally got the service manual to me. I have a good view of the valve and hoses. My question is do I swap boom hi to arm hi and swap boom lo to arm lo.
You need to swap the four pilot lines for boom and arm .Put the two boom hoses were the arm hoses are .And arm were the boom are .
As Mr. Komatsu says, you need to swap the lines on the shuttle valve manifold and not on the control valves themselves. That way you are only messing with four pilot hoses and not eight of them.
I don't have a shuttle behind the cab. I have wrist controls and I found a picture in the shop manual that shows the lh and rh shuttle under the cab further up toward front. I will take the metal shield from under cab tomorrow and look for it. The picture looks like the shuttles are under each wrist control. I will switch boom and arm hoses coming out of the shuttle. Thanks a lot for all the help.