It's a 2004 Case, Kobelco machine I believe, with a Yanmar engine. I can't find a filter cross reference anyplace for it. The one I took off is Kobelco with a bunch of Japanese numbers on it, also has KO922 which I assume could be the part number but it does not cross reference anyplace. The CX 35 shows up on some websites but not the 25. The dealer is 40 miles from me.
Which filter are you looking for?
Wow, did not realize I left out the OIL part! It's been a frustrating day, thanks.
This is the number that comes up on the Case online parts page for engine oil filter for a CX25. VV11930535150
I have all the engine numbers 3TNE74-ENYBB yet nobody lists a filter for the entire number. I came up with a Fram number PH6607 for engine number 3TNE74-SA but am not certain it will fit.
Thanks I'll check that out, guess I did not realize the parts website was there.
Case #VV11930535150 = Wix #51365
Fram PH6607 ; Donaldson P502067 will fit
Thanks to both of you!! The machine is in my barn, new oil and no filter on it, now I can get it going. The dealer changed the oil the last time and used that darned Kobelco filter that does not cross to anything I could find. And the Case parts site, thanks again for that, is the ONLY place I could find a listing for a CX25.
Bayrat Baldwin B1400 will fit this machine .I found it listed on the Baldwin filter site under CASE CX25.
Thanks Tool King, I'm off to work and will get whichever of the suggestions is available en-route today.
Out of all the makes mentioned above I would get Donaldson for preference - not the cheapest but really good quality. Fram I wouldn't fit if you paid me - had too many issues with their engine oil filters in the past.
I found two brands, Fram and WIX, WIX is installed now and works fine, thanks again.