Hello everyone! Maybe someone can help me out on this one.... I am Re-building the main pump for my Komatsu pc210-6 excavator. Ive ordered everything new from the cradle to the pistons barrel and valve plate. I have an issue with the rear pump cradel and Swash plate not fitting correctly. The front went together perfectly but the rear wont. Outside the pump the two fit together perfect and slide smooth but when I install the cradel and tighten the mounting bolts the swash plate will not fit together with the cradel. I have cleaned absolutly everything and tried diffrent torque specs etc... and nothing. Should I apply some metal paste and do some lapping???
i feel stupid.... figured out my issue.....the oring i fit to the underside of the cradle was too thick. As I tighten the mounting bolts it caused the cradel to deform slightly....Im gonna leave this up here incase anyone else has this issue lol