Hello, Was operating machine, buzzer started going off and error E03 showed in display. Machine will Not Swing. Operators manual says this is a swing park brake error code. I activated the Swing Brake Overide Switch and the #1 fuse blew. I read someone else in this forum had the same problem years ago but did not post a solution. I do not have a service manual so not sure how to proceed with diagnosis. Thank you in advance for any help someone could provide! Serial number not fully legible. This is what is A825. Thanks again!
You will need to check the solenoid coil for the swing brake with an ohm meter. It sounds like either the coil is shorted through or you have a wire that has rubbed through the insulation somewhere. You can follow the small hose at the base of the swing motor back to the swing brake valve. The coil is there. A series serial numbers are made for the North American market. I have a book for that machine so let me know what you need. Do you know how to get into the diagnostics on the monitor panel. If not, I have a video tutorial for it.