Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu pc200-8 indicator light need help !!

kin88 ยท 2016-12-17 05:50

hello, i am having this problem in my komatsu PC200-8 , with this read colour indicator light showing and keep having beep beep beep that is none stop . Can i know what is this indicator mean?

Replies5
  1. #1tool_king2016-12-17 12:17

    That is you basic engine check .Like low antifreeze in radiator and over flow tank ,low oil indicator .What is your email address ? I can send you the manual operation manual.

  2. #2H. Shamsi khani2016-12-23 07:20

    hi this indicates low engine coolant level.

  3. #3Fordzilla2021-01-29 10:17

    Hi, I have the same alarm and have topped up the coolant but it still alarms. I have checked the sensor connector as well and it appears to be clean and tight. Any thoughts on how to resolve? This is on a 2006 PC200LC-7 machine and I can't seem to see a float in the coolant overflow tank... Can I short out the connector or something to shut this thing up?

  4. #4John C.2021-01-30 17:04

    Pull the harness connector to the sensor in the plastic tank and make a jumper wire. The alarm should go off at that point.

  5. #5Fordzilla2021-03-01 10:48

    Thanks guys, I found that the float in the Radiator overflow was stuck. Ended up ordering a new tank off E.Bay for like $20 that included the float, problem solved. (The short term fix was to short out the two wires that went to the tank)