Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc200lc-6

Cristhian ยท 2019-11-15 06:54

I have a Komatsu pc200lc-6, boom and bucket stall the engine. I get error code e215 (solenoid is brand new) on the monitor the power line is good i followed from electronic controller to the 2 stage relief solenoid, I think the ground wire does not connect with the Electronic controller so is getting ground From somewhere else. Does this affect in any way the activation of the solenoid?

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2019-11-15 13:56

    The two stage solenoid gets energized when in travel, when the power max button on the left side handle is pushed or when the swing parking brake is applied. It won't have anything to do with the boom and bucket stalling out the engine. I would suggest first checking the fuel system, air induction and if that is good, then move to the hydraulic system.