Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KOMATSU PC210LC-11

CLEDWYN ZAMMIT ยท 2022-10-07 03:32

Hello friends I'm new here but I would like to make new friends and try to help back from my experience that I have till now working on Excavators,wheel loaders,cranes etc.... I have a KOMATSU PC210LC-11 and it is on safe mode because ADBLUE system is Not working.Does anyone have any idea what I can do ? My diagnostic is JALTEST and it doesnt gave me a specific help that I can find out what the problem is. ERROR codes : L04 AS00R4, L01 CA3232, L01 CA2771 I really appreciate for All the help !!

Replies2
  1. #1coalrulz2022-10-08 20:00

    CA3232 - Turbo Outlet NOx sensor Datalink Timeout Error CA2771 - SCR Outlet NOx sensor Datalink Timeout Error AS00R4 - Indicates that machine reached Inducement 2 and engine will be running under a heavy derate. These inducement levels are EPA mandated and are the result of issues in the SCR/DEF system A 10amp and 20 amp fuse feed the Smart Sensor relay that supplies power to multiple smart sensors on the aftertreatment system. Are all the fuses good?

  2. #2CLEDWYN ZAMMIT2022-10-12 11:42

    THANKS FOR THE REPLY ! ALL FUSES ARE CHECKED AND ARE GOOD. DOES IT COULD BE THE HARNESS IS THE PROBLEM ?